To the Brokers !

Sometimes you have to choose to call attention to these brokers when you pass your hand to far, I have been in this business for many years but I have never seen something like they do here ... There are limits boys and also we are not all blind! Let's go and stop the suffocation and let the instrument attract investors again, so we all win, you, us and the new investors so they can gain experience, we need liquidity again ! we are alone in here ! Don't you realize that ?
Ruperto
10.05.2019 kl 13:09 376

Jeg lager en formue med NEL Fighting alltid mot manipulatorene! Og til og med å vinne i NEL uten hodepine, selger jeg ikke en eneste handling her i Archer, fordi som jeg vet hva som kom i NEL, kommer det også i Archer ... Bare vær tålmodig snart.

So you are only have shares for some thousand kroner? Ok, notting to be ashamed of. If you are pore you can be a good person anyway. I will now very very soon start to buy i Archer. I have 0 shares...
Ruperto
13.05.2019 kl 16:41 317

Do you have zero? Ok, I have many at an average 5 Kr per share .... How are you going to do now to buy in the middle of a rally a significant amount before the price goes through the roof? If you plan to enter heavy and buy the market maybe begin to fill your orders with 20% of over price! On the other hand, I do not have anything to worry about, I've been averaging downwards and soon tripling all my investment ....;)
Ruperto
13.05.2019 kl 21:13 279

While the USA is fighting with the Chinese, the oil industry in Norway and the UK presses the accelerator or will they deny it to me?
Ruperto
14.05.2019 kl 00:05 204

I don't understand what kind of investors follow the manipulation team ! Iran is blocked, Venezuela caput, South Arabia with OPEP and Rusia reduce production, Libia has problem, no conventional oil sources start depleting in USA, some terrorist attacked 4 tankers vessels in South Arabia with a considerable damage ! Brasil, Argentina, UK, Norway and others oil producers far away of Trump and his disasters rub their hands .... If you believe should sell Archer because USA and China fight with aranceles, just wait to see when the oil jump to 100 $ and this stock rally over 24 Kr.... Remember who owns the shares ;)
Redigert 14.05.2019 kl 00:06 Du må logge inn for å svare
Ruperto
14.05.2019 kl 00:07 201

Ready the cash for this days !!!!! Ufffffffff +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ruperto
14.05.2019 kl 08:56 136

I hope investors don't forget DLS ! This macroeconomic turbulence is a gold opportunity for us.... I seat in here with cash on the table !!!! ++++++++++++++++

I'm very preoccupied ! First time in months that Archer close with positive numbers without the broker wipe off to cero ! I'm really impressed but that is good since I'm overbought in Archer and I'm investing in NEL, I will wait for DLS news then probably quit from here... Huge money make in NEL, i have the manipulators crazy, I take a bit from their cake every day with the same strategy I use here, but in NEL is good because there is volume ... Nice...!