Offshore

Philippe
15.05.2018 kl 08:55 10079

tradingstock skrev Kraftig fall i dag.
From Q1 2018 report:
9.2 Valuation processes
The management of the Company obtained fair value estimates from two independent Valuers (“Valuer A” and “Valuer B”). Both Valuers have provided a value range based on a willing buyer and willing seller market scenario. Valuer A has also provided a value range based on distressed values. Valuer B has not provided a distressed value range, however, a distressed value range has been derived by the management by applying the same discount rate to Valuer B’s willing buyer and willing seller range as the implied discount rate between Valuer A‘s willing buyer and willing seller value range and Valuer A’s distressed value range. The applied fair value for the assets in the Company’s financial statements is then set to the average of these two distressed ranges as the Company decided to apply a more conservative approach due to current market conditions and the frequency of such transactions in the market. Should the Company used the average fair values based on a willing buyer and willing seller market scenario of both Valuers, the total financial assets measured fair value would have been USD 131,6 million rather than USD 91,9 million.

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.