Shipping

peterdawn
03.06.2019 kl 12:20 474

Fra Pareto i dag:
Höegh LNG – Another step closer to contract award at Port Kembla
In a statement this morning, AIE announces that it has awarded contracts to build the wharf facility and pipeline to a JV of two construction companies
This follows the permission granted from the New South Wales Government in April, and last month’s initial gas sale contract to EnergyAustralia
Construction is expected to commence immediately after the FID, which still is only expected to be “later this year”
The plans for the Port Kembla project are consequently becoming more and more developed, with Höegh LNG also in final contract negotiations. We expect this award to materialize with start-up either late 2020 or early 2021
Meanwhile, there appears to be little news around the second Australian project in Victoria, where we await environmental permits from the Government – and understand that there is significant local resistance

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.