Industri

grabein
21.05.2019 kl 06:11 5254

U.S. Plans Temporary Exemptions to Huawei Blacklist

U.S. of­fi­cials said Mon­day they would grant a hand­ful of tem­po­rary ex­cep­tions to an ex­port black­list against Huawei Tech­nolo­gies Co., giv­ing some sup­pli­ers and cus­tomers of Chi­na’s tele­com gi­ant a 90-day re­prieve from tough trade penal­ties.

The re­prieve for Huawei eases ten­sions be­tween the U.S. and China as both coun­tries seek to get trade talks back on track. Shut­ting off Huawei’s ac­cess to U.S. com­po­nents with­out ex­cep­tions would be a dev­as­tat-ing blow to the com­pany.

The ex­cep­tions show the black­list or­der has “al­ways been for lever­age in the trade talks,” said Derek Scis­sors, an Amer­i-can En­ter­prise In­sti­tute scholar.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-plans-temporary-exemptions-to-huawei-blacklist-11558397319?emailToken=103044e546b026be666cfcf428fac199BSYzeC3b7sX1zh2E/a5wp+CWu3r3stV/M7z9kj/GY2pH1jw1HfVBspYWnf7QDNaU8yDdYReyTdXBN9l/rjkb0RUmAf/V4I3Q5W/YKM8Ut2E%3D&reflink=article_copyURL_share

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.