Olje og Energi

Ruperto
15.05.2019 kl 17:16 1341

Thanks Bellman, I know some guys are doing the same ! Some people says that is not good to tell the tricks but if you see these affect only to the short sellers that manipulate the market, not for us, for us is very good because when the stock has a up trend more people will joint to the stock, more opportunity to make money.... But today I was alone otherwise this price never will drop so low as today, I have to invested a lot due the price falled every 10 cts but in the last I put all my money in that point to get profits today or tomorrow morning .... In the end I have to sell half of my investing today with profits and leave some for play tomorrow... I don't like to be without shares or cash, I need to have both ... But of course when you buy and buy you start running out of cash then I have to joint the short sellers but I avoid that 100% because I hate that and it is definitive no healthy for the market....

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.