Olje

15.05.2019 kl 15:08 2591

So you really thing that NEL is a dollar $ company ? Because 8Kr is around 1$ .... NEL is pioneer in production of Hydrogen in Norway, NEL has the credibility and the SAFE for handle this growing technology .... It looks that you are missing many information, do you knows what means all the Hidrogen station that we will delivery to Nikola ? Thar are millions of millions, but is not only Nikola, we are growing fast and deposit that we need to build more factories every investors understand that we reinvest the profits and cash flow in equipment, personnel, infraestrutura... We can't expect profits and dividends while we are making the business .... But one question that I make to every short seller ... What is the point to be in a company where you don't trust on that, If you think that NEL will not be huge in a medium large period like Shell, Chevron, AkerBP, then don't need to stress in here...

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.