Olje og Energi

15.05.2019 kl 12:33 3333

Glad that NEL will never be another ARCHER or DOF ... You have to be very manipulative to make the public believe that NEL does not produce profits! As NEL invests in the expansion of its factories and new technology, NEL managed an increase of 9% of its income, I never thought we could achieve that amount because there is much to grow and continue to expand to meet the high demand of hydrogen worldwide ... Whoever wants to believe in nonsense that creates them, while NEL has an unquestionable uptrend for several years now and it is now that we are only beginning to see the results of the harvest! NEL is still the favorite and least corrupt of what we are used to seeing .... It is very sad that the must of the investor live in a constant panic to invest... But in a short time NEL will be in another markets as the USA market and more that one will lose the scare sindrom induced for bad experiences in manipulated markets...
Redigert 15.05.2019 kl 12:34

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.