Industri

Kommentatoren
13.05.2019 kl 18:15 1791

Sitter på en haug av interessante selskapsnyheter innen alle forretningsområder som jeg ikke har hatt tid/anledning til å poste på forumet den siste tiden. Prøver å få ut litt nå, kjapt og i rask rekkefølge, til dere som er interessert i det som skjer i Tomra, og begynner her.

Tomra som global markedsleder innen sorteringsteknologi for mat, har de to siste årene også utviklet og testet sorteringsteknologi for dyremat

Agro media » Factory-process »

Innovation: Tomra tackles the petfood market by proposing new sorting solutions

Tomra food, the world's leading manufacturer of optical sorting machines for the agri-food industry, innovates by offering sorting solutions to pet food manufacturers. By developing...

Celine Agromedia | April 29th, 2019

Tomra food, the world's leading manufacturer of optical sorting machines for the agri-food industry, innovates by offering sorting solutions to pet food manufacturers.
By developing four new dedicated sorting solutions, Tomra allows industrialists to easily eliminate the finest foreign objects found in frozen ground meat, dried meat, animal meal and croquettes.

These new sorting solutions have been tested for 2 years in Tomra factories and in real-life in manufacturing units in Europe and the United States. By adjusting the parameterisation on sorting machines originally designed for food intended for human consumption, a series of tests have determined the optimal configurations in terms of accuracy and efficiency.

The risk of contamination of pet food can be high due to the nature of the raw materials used. Animal, meat and bone meal, from offal collected in slaughterhouses, may contain all sorts of foreign objects. The frozen minced meat which enters the composition of the boxes also comes from giblets. The residue of biscuits used to make dry croquettes may contain plastic or packaging cardboard. And if the storage silos of dry croquettes are not completely empty before filling, there may be risk of cross contamination.

Solutions adapted to different types of pet food

Tomra has adapted sorting solutions to the specific challenges posed by the different categories of animal feed. The sorting machines were designed to withstand high-stress environments, wet, dry or dusty environments, says Tomra.

Optical sensors that inspect the flow of products distinguish between a product and a foreign material or cross-contamination depending on the colour, structure or composition perceived. Nozzles installed on the platforms eject questionable materials with precise and powerful air jets, which does not slow down production performance.

"Pet owners have increasingly high expectations. Tomra's sorting technologies now allow manufacturers to respond in a simple and reliable way to the quality and safety requirements of products, explains Bjorn Thumas, Director of development at Tomra food.

http://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=&to=en&refd=www.bing.com&dl=en&rr=DC&a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.agro-media.fr%2factualite%2finnovation-tomra-sattaque-au-marche-du-petfood-en-proposant-des-nouvelles-solutions-de-tri-33082.html

http://www.agro-media.fr/actualite/innovation-tomra-sattaque-au-marche-du-petfood-en-proposant-des-nouvelles-solutions-de-tri-33082.html

Redigert 13.05.2019 kl 18:16

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.