IKT

Norviking
04.12.2018 kl 17:00 2850

Sjekka litt den nye CFO sin CV
Hilde Horn Gilen ( Dette tror jeg blir KANONBRA ! )

Ahlsell, Kongsberg Oil & Gas Technologies and PriceWaterhouseCoopers are three large companies with completely different structure, value chains and market. As CFO in Ahlsell and Kongsberg Oil & Gas Technologies, and part of the management team, the strategic growth of the company has primary focus. My responsibilities are to ensure that the overall finance, accounting and reporting are optimised to our growing business. In addition, M&A activities and especially managing financial due diligence processes both in Norway and international has been part of my responsibilities.

Experience in international teams within Finance. Member or chairman of all Board of Directors in subsidiaries in all regions.

From 2009 I have been involved in several Due Diligence and acquisition processes, with following integration processes.

From 2007-2009 I worked as Analyse Manager in Kongsberg Gruppen ASA. Through this position the responsibility lied within financial reporting and performance evaluation, and challenged my ability to see potential and solutions throughout a complex and diversified organisation.

I have previously worked 10 years in PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) within different positions, learning how to administrate a knowledge business of about 1000 employees. My experience from this period would be internal analyses to confirm or give input to strategic changes.

Specialties: International growth, M&A, Financial Management in an international business and in a transactionbased distribution company, IT management, Business Understanding, Reporting systems and analyses, Internal Control and Accounting. Financial KPIs - AR, AP, credit risk and inventory.

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.