IKT

Vintertid
03.12.2018 kl 14:56 2810

Actually, prefer English
GIG should really make the outmost of this upcoming CMD, maybe the only (or anyhow last) opportunity for them, before Sweden starts to look into and considering to value GIG…… Based upon the current information, stock news, presentations, their performance and general news update etc. on i.e. different social medias, well then and for sure. Introduction to Sweden could really be a complete nightmare for GIG. So if they (GIG) can’t provide improved, appropriate, more sufficient and trustworthy information to the market.
Well, then this winter could be a real dark season for GIG and they will never ever jump billions again as they have done on the Oslo stock exchange….. meaning from 2,5 to 6,4 and down again to 2,5 in less than 12 months, well well, someone is laughing somewhere, but it will never happen again.

U all better pray for GIG to deliver the next months.

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.