Offshore

Ruperto
13.11.2018 kl 14:10 3392

There is something fishy ! If we can see the sharts just in May all of us expected the DOF price start taking off due the huge amount of new contracts and some other repointed contracts but rarely didn't happen ! We saw a well worked counter drop pushing the price down not matter what was happening in the company or worldwide, the price was taken down up to the Q3 , this suspicious be intencional due DOF has a good Q2 and was obvious that the Q3 has to be even much better so many investor believing with a good faith in DOF continuo investing to keep their positions while somebody was massively selling at counter drop ... My question is... Is it a inside plan or this is pure casualty ? Is it not rare that all the circumstances match with what we have now ? I suggest that the CEO has to give a explanation because too much silence that don't help at all.... It only give more doubts and deceptions....
Redigert 13.11.2018 kl 14:13

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.