Olje og Energi

tuja
10.10.2018 kl 08:50 4140

Verdier som er holdt tilbake i favør EAM tilsvarer alene ca 40kr pr aksje:

8 June 2017

In a ruling dated 31 May 2017, notified on 7 June 2017, the Court of Milan has ordered the conservative seizure (pursuant to article 316 of the Italian Criminal Procedure Code), in favour of EAM Solar ASA and EAM Solar Italy Holding S.r.l., on all assets connected to Marco Giorgi and Igor Akhmerov, up to the total amount of Euro 33.062.632,62.

The Court's decision was made in order to secure a possible compensation of part of the cash outlay made by of EAM companies in July 2014 in conjunction with the P31 fraud.

The amount identified by the court in this conservative seizure ruling is not to be interpreted as a limitation to the final damages claims that may be awarded EAM Solar ASA in the criminal proceedings in Milan.

The Court's decision was founded on the argument that with respect to the accused Giorgi and Akhmerov, there is good reason to believe that the guarantees for the payment of the civil obligations deriving from the crime of contractual fraud is lacking or will be dispersed.

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.