Finans

tirawen
23.09.2018 kl 21:33 2456

Two Scenarios for the Stock Market

So, is this that new high that precedes a sharp 40% or so crash in the coming months, forbearing the next great bubble crash?

Or will stocks pull back more modestly after this break up, while the Trump rally continues well into 2019 before we see an even bigger blow-off top – like Dow 30,000?

Those are the two most likely scenarios as we approach the late stage of the longest bull market rally without a 20% correction.

As of yesterday, this rally from early March 2009 has lasted 3,480 days. That’s longer than the longest one from late October 1990 into early March 2000.

By that measure, we’re in new territory for bull markets.

Suffice it to say, the broader consensus is that this market is not ready to top yet.

But I’ve a sneaking suspicion that we may see a surprise crash just ahead; one that almost no one expects. It’s one of the two scenarios I explore

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article63185.html

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.