Stock DZ
21.03.2018 kl 09:01

ike

I agree with your post but just a small correction, the previous update on PF-2 was not 3 months ago. it was much more recent than this as it was included in:

- BIO Europe Spring presentation March 14, 2018, in slide# 12 (also linked to stock market announcement)

http://pcibiotech.no/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/BioEurope-Spring-2018-PCI-Biotech.pdf

Shareholders do read these presentations in details I don't know why this was still there when management knows this is not entirely true ... honest mistake may be!!!.

I also agree that this should have been communicated in a separate announcement, where Q-4 could have been the ground for explaining why, turn the page and rather focus on the many positive aspects of Q4 presentation. I believe the impact would have been much much less. but this is just my opinion and i don't want to be in PW's shoes, you know when shit happens, everybody else suddenly gets smart.

Regardless of this, I am pleased with the progress in all areas and still believe that PCI biotech first revenue will be from FimaVacc by Q4 2018, or Q1 2019 the latest.

Best of luc
Arkivert