Tilbake til: Olje og energi
Innlegg av: Bruno_Stigen (15.11.17 20:53 ), lest 10526 ganger
Ticker: DNO

DNO - Krg applaus

http://www.rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/151120176
Innlegg av: Singularity (15.11.17 23:57 ), lest 6493 ganger

RE^1: DNO - Krg applaus

Fortjent belønning etter innsatsen mot IS. Mer i vente.
Innlegg av: Mizzy (16.11.17 07:17 ), lest 6328 ganger

KRG’s FM 'applauds' US for $365 million Peshmerga funds
By Rudaw 11 hours ago

KRG’s US representative Bayan Sami Abdul Rahman (L) and foreign relations representative Falah Mustafa (R) met with US Senator Marco Rubio (2nd from R) among other American officials in Washington. Photo: KRG

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) has welcomed text of the US 2018 defense bill that authorizes $365 million for the Peshmerga. The KRG’s foreign relations minister, Falah Mustafa, is in Washington as the bill is being finalized.

“The Kurdistan Regional Government applauds the conferees for approving the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) and thanks the US Congress for its continued support of Kurdistan and the Peshmerga,” read a KRG statement released by its office in the United States on Wednesday.

The spending act has passed both legislative chambers in the US Congress, and differences between the House and Senate versions are being resolved before it is put on President Donald Trump's desk.

The 2017 fiscal year saw the KRG receive $415 million for the Peshmerga. It was sent to Erbil in monthly instalments for Peshmerga salaries at the height of the war against ISIS in Mosul.

Kurdish forces are eligible to receive funds, but the September 18 version of the bill it stated they must have "a national security mission" or be "at a base or facility of the Government of Iraq" involved in "activities of the Office of Security Cooperation in Iraq."

“We are here to reaffirm our commitment to a long-term partnership with the United States. We see the United States as a vital ally and partner. We are pleased that the United States Officials reiterated their commitments to the Kurdistan Region and Iraq. Moving forward, we have encouraged the US Government to remain heavily engaged in Iraq,” read a statement from Mustafa's office.

KRG Department of Foreign Relations Head Mustafa met with Brett McGurk, the special presidential envoy to the de-ISIS coalition, Trevor Hough, a special advisor to Vice President Mike Pence, staff from the National Security Council and State Department, as well as senators and congressmen.

Mustafa re-affirmed the KRG's commitment to resolve issues with Baghdad through “political dialogue.”

He also “stressed the need for further engagement from the United States and other members of the international community to ensure de-escalation and withdrawal of militia groups from the disputed territories,” according to his office.

US Senator Marco Rubio, a former Republican frontrunner for the presidency, was among those who met with Mustafa.

“Good discussion today with Mustafa on regional security and Iran's malign activity. Important that leaders in Baghdad and Erbil facilitate dialogue to reduce tensions and restore stability to all Iraq,” wrote Rubio in a tweet.

In the wake of Kurdistan’s independence vote, the Iraqi army and Iran-backed paramilitaries took federal control of disputed areas in mid-October from the Kurdish forces, resulting in deadly clashes.

The KRG in Erbil said on Tuesday that it respects a ruling by Iraq's Federal Court that said the Constitution is a guarantor of the unity of Iraq, which is a federal, independent and fully sovereign state. The KRG saw the ruling as the basis for dialogue with Baghdad.

Mustafa is accompanied on his trip by the KRG’s representative in the United States, Bayan Sami Abdul Rahman. They are scheduled to attend the 2017 Halifax International Security Forum this week.

Innlegg av: Stevepick XL (16.11.17 08:55 ), lest 6090 ganger

Da er det bare å belage seg på videre nedgang, ingenting tilsier oppgang i på veeldig lenge...når ikke høyere oljepris eller betaling hjelper, så er det ikke håp.
Innlegg av: Lakmus (16.11.17 09:31 ), lest 5957 ganger

SP, ser ut til at det er lite håp for deg også!
Innlegg av: oljepris (16.11.17 09:32 ), lest 5953 ganger

#BREAKING: United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Holland and Italy support #KRG statement on the federal court and urge #Baghdad to start dialogue with Erbil.
Innlegg av: Bruno_Stigen (16.11.17 09:44 ), lest 5924 ganger

Kurdistan Region – International allies have welcomed the Kurdistan Regional Government’s (KRG) statement of respect for an Iraqi court ruling on the issue of secession and are urging Baghdad to finally come to the table and begin negotiations with Erbil.

“This is an important gesture of readiness to dialogue. Now, the Iraqi government should do its part to respond and start resolving the disputed political questions as soon as possible,” Germany’s foreign ministry stated on Thursday, welcoming the KRG’s move.

An Iraqi Federal Court interpreted Article 1 of the constitution to guarantee Iraqi unity and prohibit the secession of any part of the country. The KRG stated that it respects this ruling as a basis for dialogue.

“If all sides work towards the same goal, and the unity of the country and the constitutional system remains protected, Iraq could possibly overcome the major challenges it has faced,” the German statement added.

Germany’s backing the Kurdish call for dialogue follows on the heels of similar statements from France, the United Kingdom, the United Nations, and the European Union.

The European Union’s foreign affairs office welcomed the KRG’s statement on the court ruling as a “significant step.”

“It should open the way to a comprehensive dialogue between the Government of Iraq and the Kurdistan Regional Government. This is the only manner to resolve all the pending disputes in the interest of a peaceful and prosperous future for all Iraqi citizens,” the EU stated, adding that it is ready to support dialogue, if requested by all parties.

“France welcomes the recognition by the Kurdistan Regional Government of the opinion of the Federal Supreme Court of Iraq of 6 November on the unity of Iraq, as well as the availability of its dialogue,” read a statement from France’s foreign ministry.

Urging Iraqi and Kurdish authorities to engage in dialogue, France reiterated that it supports efforts by the UN representative in Iraq, Jan Kubis.

Kubis was in Erbil on Wednesday, delivering a letter from UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres to Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani and Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani.

Guterres urged both Erbil and Baghdad to create an environment where “genuine negotiations” can take place.

The UK also welcomed the KRG’s stance on the court ruling.

The US special representative to the anti-ISIS coalition, Brett McGurk, is currently in Baghdad where he met with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and “Affirmed importance of dialogue under the constitution to resolve outstanding issues with KRG,” he stated on Twitter on Thursday.

Kurdish and Iraqi military representatives have met several times to discuss security matters, largely related to control of disputed areas and international borders. No final resolution has yet been reached.

The Kurds have repeatedly called on Baghdad to also engage in political talks and have prepared experts to go to Baghdad to negotiate, including on the matter of the controversial 2018 budget. Baghdad has so far resisted all calls to engage in political dialogue though Abadi did welcome the KRG’s respect for the court ruling.
Innlegg av: wwbwb (16.11.17 10:54 ), lest 5753 ganger

IRAK:OLJEFLYT FRA KURDISK REGION TIL CEYHAN STEGET TIL 216' FPD

Oslo (TDN Finans): Flyten av olje i rørledningen fra den kurdiske regionen i Irak til Ceyhan i Tyrkia har steget til 216.000 fat pr dag.

Det melder Bloomberg News tordag, og viser til en havneagent.

Onsdag ble det opplyst at oljeflyten var på 180.000 fat pr dag.

Tidligere, i en normalsituasjon, har strømmen fra Nord-Irak til Ceyhan vært på rundt 600.000 fat pr dag.

DNO er den største uavhengige oljeprodusenten i irakisk Kurdistan. Praktisk talt all eksporten fra irakisk Kurdistan går via rørledningen til Ceyhan.

Irak er det nest største Opec-landet etter oljeproduksjon. Ifølge Opecs seneste månedsrapport, produserer landet i underkant av 4,5 millioner fat olje pr dag.

BNS, finans@tdn.no

TDN Finans, +47 21 95 60 70
Innlegg av: wwbwb (16.11.17 13:41 ), lest 5557 ganger

IRAK:SAMTALER MED TYRKIA OM RASKERE OPPSTART AV KIRKUK-EKSPORT

Oslo (TDN Finans): En delegasjon fra det tyrkiske energidepartementet har holdt samtaler med personer fra Iraks oljedepartement for å få fortgang i prosessen med å gjenoppta oljeeksporten fra Kirkuk-feltet i Irak til Ceyhan i Tyrkia, melder Bloomberg News torsdag og viser til en melding fra det irakiske oljedepartementet.

Under diskusjonene var det fokus på tekniske og administrative problemer som hindrer gjenoppstartingen av eksporten fra Kirkuk, opplyses det.

Begge parter ble enige om å møtes i Tyrkia ved en senere anledning.

HH, finans@tdn.no

Innlegg av: Bruno_Stigen (16.11.17 22:22 ), lest 5368 ganger

http://www.rudaw.net/mobile/english/kurdistan/161120173
Innlegg av: NotNamedHurry (17.11.17 08:07 ), lest 5174 ganger

Det blir allt tydligare att fler än Rosneft är intresserade av oljan i norra Irak.

https://www.sydsvenskan.se/2017-11-16/israel-vill-jobba-med-saudiarabien-mot-iran
Innlegg av: Stevepick XL (17.11.17 08:17 ), lest 5165 ganger

Hausera er jo helt desperate, det legges ut ting i hytt og pine men kursen går bare nefover, ting er tydligvis ikke så bra som dere skal ha det til !
Innlegg av: pipers75 (17.11.17 08:40 ), lest 5037 ganger

RE^2: DNO - Krg applaus

Litt forstyrret virkelighetsoppfatning Steve? Er vel ikke mange her som akkurat er desperate. De fleste vurderer naturligvis situasjonen fortløpende, og er selvsagt opptatt av å orientere seg i størst mulig grad om den nye situasjonen i kurdistan og for Dno. Forøvrig litt spesielt at du er så opptatt av det, det har vel uansett ingen betydning for deg?
Innlegg av: Anywhere (17.11.17 08:31 ), lest 5067 ganger

Den skulle ned også i går, sa du, 10-tallet var historie...Jeg kjøpte i stedet da du sa det og mente 10-tallet kom tilbake for nytt tradingsalg.
Foreløpig gjenstår for min del et eneste troverdig ord basert på noe annet enn avgrunnsdreven lyst på at et selskap skal mislykkes fra din side. Så jeg kan ikke finne noen grunn til å høre på ditt minste punktum..og gjør det i forhold til aksjer heller ikke:)
Innlegg av: anfield16 (17.11.17 09:01 ), lest 4969 ganger

Stevepick

Trappesnekkeren fra Jæren har vel ikke mye nytt å komme med han heller....
Innlegg av: NOELLE (17.11.17 09:21 ), lest 4908 ganger

Hvordan går det med tanker traffikken fra Ceyhan? Ser veldig rolig ut der
Innlegg av: wwbwb (17.11.17 09:32 ), lest 4885 ganger

IRAK:OLJEFLYT FRA KURDISK REGION TIL CEYHAN STEGET TIL 254' FPD

Oslo (TDN Finans): Flyten av olje i rørledningen fra den kurdiske regionen i Irak til Ceyhan i Tyrkia har steget til 254.000 fat pr dag.

Det melder Bloomberg News fredag, og viser til en havneagent.

Torsdag ble det opplyst at oljeflyten var på 216.000 fat pr dag.

Tidligere, i en normalsituasjon, har strømmen fra Nord-Irak til Ceyhan vært på rundt 600.000 fat pr dag.

DNO er den største uavhengige oljeprodusenten i irakisk Kurdistan. Praktisk talt all eksporten fra irakisk Kurdistan går via rørledningen til Ceyhan.

Irak er det nest største Opec-landet etter oljeproduksjon. Ifølge Opecs seneste månedsrapport, produserer landet i underkant av 4,5 millioner fat olje pr dag.

BNS, finans@tdn.no

Innlegg av: DavidM (17.11.17 11:13 ), lest 4748 ganger

DNO stiger og skal reprises kraftig fremfor.
Kursen ligger trolig på rundt 12 kroner ved årsslutt.
Innlegg av: Anywhere (17.11.17 11:54 ), lest 4664 ganger

Det er vel 14 vi har som mål ved enden av desember-17, eller blir det dumt for formueskatten??
Innlegg av: Anywhere (17.11.17 12:05 ), lest 4643 ganger

Det 10-tallet dukker i alle fall stadig opp, selv om det visstnok er forlatt..
Innlegg av: Varde (17.11.17 14:32 ), lest 4494 ganger

Ikke helt stille i Ceyhan. Marika laster nå.
Innlegg av: tpac (18.11.17 09:44 ), lest 4247 ganger

Jeg liker tallet 14........
Og deretter raskt opp mot 20 etter nyttår.,når roen senker seg over Kurdistan.....
Inch Allah....
Innlegg av: pipers75 (18.11.17 10:29 ), lest 4218 ganger
Endret: 18.11.17 10:48

Reprising vil trolig inntre i det øyeblikk det blir klarhet i Krg's økonomiske situasjon etter endelig avtale med Baghdad. Krg har trolig ikke anledning til å overholde sine budsjetter og forpliktelser over tid med dagens produksjon på rundt 220K bpd. Etter grunnloven har Krg krav på å motta overføringer fra sentralmyndighetene tilsvarende en egenproduksjon på 450K bpd. (2013 tall) Det er flere utgifter som nå bortfaller for krg, i tillegg har Baghdad signalisert at de vil overta avlønning av offentlig ansatter og pensjonsforpliktelser.

Dno må forholde seg til kontraktspartner Krg. Den dagen det blir fullstendig klarhet omkring disse forhold og kontraksforpliktelser videreføres, er det pd ikke noe oljeproduserende selskap på osse med større oppside.
Innlegg av: DavidM (18.11.17 12:24 ), lest 4061 ganger

Jeg forstår det slik at Baghdad allerede har overtatt all kost og utbetalinger til offentlige ansatte, slik at KRG har betydelig mindre forpliktelser enn før.
Innlegg av: Varde (18.11.17 13:20 ), lest 3971 ganger

Eksporten fra Ceyhan/KRG har vært 279kbpd så langt i november. Hvor mye av dette som har vært DNO olje er usikkert. Dessuten ligger det nesten 5 mill KRG barrels i tanker i Ceyhan, tilsvarende 40% av full lagringskapasitet.
Innlegg av: Bruno_Stigen (18.11.17 15:23 ), lest 3888 ganger

talks have begun “in secret.”

http://www.rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/181120172

Innlegg av: Stevepick XL (18.11.17 18:13 ), lest 3820 ganger

Hausera sa alt skulle bli så mye bedre da Abadi overtok etter Maliki, Abadi var mye mere kamerater med kurdera enn Maliki.... man skal høre mye før øra faller av ! Var Abadi kurder?
Innlegg av: alan (19.11.17 12:12 ), lest 3462 ganger

Hausera må være et nytt ord i ordlista for bokmål?

Send inn forslag little stiven, så kanskje du blir belønnet?
Innlegg av: stockshopper (18.11.17 19:21 ), lest 3749 ganger

Jeg vet ikke om denne har vært postet før!

http://ekurd.net/krg-iraq-oil-diplomacy-2017-11-16

Stockshopper
Innlegg av: tavre (19.11.17 12:47 ), lest 3433 ganger

Var Abadi kurder ? ER Abadi død ?
Innlegg av: Bruno_Stigen (19.11.17 16:17 ), lest 3324 ganger

Iraqi gov’t considering changes to 2018 budget to do KRG 'justice'

“To fulfill justice, the Kurdistan Region’s share in the budget will be changed to reflect its population compared to the rest of Iraq,” said Saad al-Hadithi, spokesperson of the Iraqi government in a press conference.
Innlegg av: Bruno_Stigen (19.11.17 16:28 ), lest 3306 ganger

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region - Parts of the Iran-backed Hashd al-Shaabi militias have reportedly withdrawn from Zummar and Rabia in Mosul, a source in the region told Rudaw, as is also confirmed by the Peshmerga ministry.

A local source, who preferred not to be named, said that around 100 vehicles in Rabia and 200 in Zummar of the Hashd al-Shaabi have retreated from the area.

Asked what the reason behind the withdrawal might be, he said the Hashd forces had told the local population that Peshmerga forces would be replacing them.

Chief of Staff of the Peshmerga Ministry Jamal Iminiki confirmed the news to Rudaw saying they were aware of the Hashd’s withdrawal, but claimed that he did not know why they had pulled out.

Iminiki said there was no agreement between Erbil and Baghdad for the Peshmerga to enter these areas.

On October 17, a day after Iraqi forces and the Hashd took the oil rich city of Kirkuk, the army and Hashd al-Shaabi advanced and entered Shingal, Rabia and Zummar.

The Peshmerga and those forces later engaged in a series of clashes as the Iraqi army made an attempt to advance towards Fish Khabur bordering Syria and Ibrahim Khalil, on the border with Turkey.

However, the situation ceased after several rounds of talks between both sides.

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said in a telephone conversation with Kurdish Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani on Saturday night that he was happy to see that tensions between the Peshmerga and Iraqi forces have recently calmed. He valued patience on both parts to protect peace.
Innlegg av: whiz (19.11.17 20:49 ), lest 3099 ganger

Spekuleres i at kollaps av eksporten fra Venezuela er nært forestående, med den konsekvensen det i så fall vil ha for oljeprisen.

https://e24.no/utenriks/venezuela/importstopp-av-noedvendig-raaolje-i-venezuela-frykter-oljekollaps/24190563

Kombinert med mulig stabilisering i Irak, kan dette gi en "perfect storm" i DNO-aksjen mot slutten av året.
Innlegg av: Anywhere (20.11.17 09:29 ), lest 2855 ganger

Straks DNO-kjøp igjen!
Innlegg av: Varde (20.11.17 14:26 ), lest 2711 ganger

Daglig snitt i november fra Ceyhan ligger så langt på 284Kbpd. Ryman avgikk i dag med nye 657K barrels KRG olje.
Innlegg av: DavidM (20.11.17 16:12 ), lest 2643 ganger

OSE er i ferd med å snu opp igjen etter flere dager med konsolidering.
Tiden for et rykk kan være inne for DNO.
Innlegg av: Bruno_Stigen (20.11.17 17:48 ), lest 2525 ganger

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region—The Iraqi constitution must be fully implemented in order to have a stable Iraq and Erbil needs the help of a third party in negotiations with Baghdad and interpretation of the constitution, said Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani at a press briefing on Monday, stressing that the Kurds are ready for open dialogue with the central government on all disputes including oil revenues and the region’s share of the federal budget.

“KRG’s stance is very clear,” Barzani told reporters. “Before and after referendum we have always said it that if the Iraqi constitution is implemented we’d have no issues with Baghdad, but the constitution is something that must be implemented in its entirety.”

“In Iraq too, they talk about the constitution but they only pick what they like. Iraq wasn’t ready to implement the constitution that’s why we had a referendum.”

Barzani said that in his recent meeting with the US Presidential Envoy to the anti-ISIS coalition Brett McGurk, and a telephone conversation with US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, he had expressed KRG’s full commitment to dialogue with Baghdad, adding that Erbil needs the help of third parties in interpreting the Iraqi constitution.

Barzani said that “In Iraq they treat the constitution like a [food] menu and go through it saying, ‘I like this one or that one.’”

“It must be fully implemented article by article,” he said, emphasizing that honoring the constitution will bring stability to Iraq.

The Kurdish Prime Minister talked to reporters shortly after a ruling from Iraq’s Federal Court that the September 25 referendum was unconstitutional and its results automatically cancelled. However, PM Barzani said that the ruling had been made “unilaterally and without the presence of Kurdish representatives.”

Barzani said that there were no secret talks between Erbil and Baghdad on any level, explaining that “We’ve only held military talks and that was to prevent confrontations and escalation of violence in areas where we had pulled out voluntarily.”

He meanwhile described Baghdad’s closure of Kurdistan Region’s airports as a “violation of human rights and the Chicago convention on people’s right to freedom of travel and movement.”

He said the closure of the airports in Erbil and Sulaimani affects 1.5 million refugees with regard with humanitarian aid and people’s need to travel abroad for medical treatment.

Barzani, who led a cabinet meeting earlier in the day, said that his government insisted on carrying out reforms and transparency in the oil sector.

“As you know we brought Deloitte on board to work on this and they’ll soon release their report which we believe will prove to all sides that our oil sector is transparent,” the Kurdish PM said. “We are ready to share this Baghdad and all those who want to see these files.”

On the question of efforts by some parties for the formation of an interim government, Barzani said that all parties were already party of the government and that they must instead focus on making things work in the current cabinet.

“It is not clear to me to me what they want exactly,” he said. “We are ready to make changes but what do they want or mean by an interim government? This government too is interim and we have a limited timeline.”

“Our priority now is to provide people’s salaries and we’ve done what we have been able to so far,” Barzani continued. “We’ll continue paying salaries and we’re working with Iraq now.”

He welcomed a move by Iraq to return its 2018 budget draft to the office of the prime minister for revision before sending it to parliament.

“I’m happy to say the draft bill that went to parliament has been returned to the cabinet for review and we hope that they’ll see it as a chance to redeem it because it is unimaginably unfair to the people of the Kurdistan Region.”

“We insist on our 17 percent share,” Barzani said. “And if they want we can give them our biometric system to work on.”

PM Barzani said that he was not aware of any deals to transport Kirkuk’s oil to the outside world via Iran, adding that there was no decision either from Iraq to send Kirkuk’s oil to the Turkish port of Ceyhan.

The Kurdish Prime Minister said that Erbil sought good relations with its neighbors and wanted to “be a force for stability” in the region. He thanked the government of Turkey and the office of the Turkish president, as well as Italy and the European Union for sending aid to the victims of last week’s earthquake.

He ended the press conference by calling on all Kurdish parties to remain on the same page in their stance, believing that “We shall overcome these difficult days as long as we stay united and avoid seeking opportunities to break each other.”
Innlegg av: Bruno_Stigen (20.11.17 22:59 ), lest 2409 ganger

http://www.rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/201120174
Innlegg av: Anywhere (21.11.17 10:12 ), lest 2215 ganger

DNO MÅ liksom stadig innom 10 kroner:) Er det for å erte SteveP litt?

Blir det slik på oppsiden også, stadig nedom StevePs magiske 10-kroner bare for å røre ekstra i såret??
Innlegg av: DavidM (21.11.17 12:00 ), lest 2086 ganger

Der ser dere.

OSE snur opp og DNO snur opp.
Nå kan reprisingen endelig starte.

Innlegg av: Anywhere (21.11.17 17:05 ), lest 1915 ganger

Som SteveP ville sagt det;
Dette er nok siste gangen vi ser 10-tallet, men jeg kikker oppover:)
Innlegg av: Bruno_Stigen (22.11.17 21:26 ), lest 1658 ganger

Nu jävlar

http://www.rudaw.net/mobile/english/kurdistan/221120173
Innlegg av: pipers75 (22.11.17 21:35 ), lest 1629 ganger

"MP: KRG delegation to visit Baghdad next week»

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/13e88220-d84c-48a0-972c-16c65edf59ff

Innlegg av: NotNamedHurry (22.11.17 23:22 ), lest 1518 ganger

Det verkar lugna ner sig nere i Mellanöstern.

"Fatah och Hamas eniga om val 2018"

Källa
https://www.hd.se/2017-11-22/fatah-och-hamas-eniga-om-val-2018

"al-Hariri skjuter upp sin avgång"

Källa
https://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/al-hariri-skjuter-upp-sin-avgang/

"Hamn och flygplats i Jemen öppnas igen"

Källa
https://www.svd.se/hamn-och-flygplats-i-jemen-oppnas-igen

Spännande
Innlegg av: Varde (23.11.17 13:54 ), lest 1299 ganger

Last 60 days average from Ceyhan is 368Kbpd. Latest to depart, Nissos Serifos with 803k barrels.
Innlegg av: Grimstad- (23.11.17 14:03 ), lest 1306 ganger

Han her har snudd til kjøp igjen
Svak dog, men kjøp

http://www.hegnar.no/Nyheter/Boers-finans/2017/11/Forskningssjef-Kjoep-disse-aksjene
Innlegg av: wwbwb (23.11.17 14:11 ), lest 1278 ganger

RE^3: DNO - Krg applaus

Vel nå er muligheten her igjen, Grimstad- Køpe`n da vel!

Innlegg av: Grimstad- (20.11.17 17:21 ), lest 271 ganger
RE^2: DNO, Da var jeg med igjen
Har ikke kjøpt flere enda
Innlegg av: Bruno_Stigen (23.11.17 21:31 ), lest 1107 ganger

http://www.rudaw.net/mobile/english/kurdistan/231120173
Innlegg av: Bruno_Stigen (24.11.17 07:18 ), lest 933 ganger

Black friday

30-70% rabatt på DNOaksjer i dag.

Løp å kjøp

;-)
Innlegg av: Stevepick XL (24.11.17 08:07 ), lest 880 ganger

Blir tilbud i dag men at den skal ned -30-70% blir litt for mye, må nok vente på nyttårssalget for at den skal være så rabattert.
Innlegg av: Stupkrakke (24.11.17 09:39 ), lest 753 ganger

På black friday burde "det sorte gullet" bli solgt med 30 - 70% rabatt!

Gi oss noen fat olje til 20 doller fatet, please!
Innlegg av: pipers75 (24.11.17 10:07 ), lest 717 ganger

Gjelder bare å kjenne sin "besøkelsestid". Du kunne få kjøpt så mye olje du bare ville på 20 tallet for under to år siden;-)
Innlegg av: Bruno_Stigen (24.11.17 10:07 ), lest 715 ganger

http://www.rudaw.net/mobile/english/kurdistan/241120171
Innlegg av: Mizzy (24.11.17 10:22 ), lest 681 ganger

hehehehehe

Innlegg av: NotNamedHurry (24.11.17 11:38 ), lest 598 ganger

Lugnt och fint i norra Irak,första snön har kommit och alla aktieägare i SNÖ väntar på tomten. 😊
Innlegg av: NotNamedHurry (24.11.17 11:42 ), lest 595 ganger

SNÖ = en ironisk rättstavning av min mobil. ? 😊
Innlegg av: Bruno_Stigen (25.11.17 17:41 ), lest 418 ganger

http://www.rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/251120173

http://www.rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/251120172
Innlegg av: stockshopper (25.11.17 22:01 ), lest 325 ganger
Endret: 25.11.17 22:04